Teva Pharmaceuticals Ireland maintains this site for your personal information, education, and communication. While you should feel free to browse the Site, please understand that your access to and use of the Site is subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. By accessing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and TEVA concerning the Site are superseded to the extent they conflict with these Terms and Conditions.
Your use of or linking to any content on the site, except as provided in these terms and conditions, is strictly prohibited. Terms and Conditions:
- All content included on the Site including graphics, text, sound, images, buttons, trade marks, trade names, software and logos and the compilation (i.e. the collection, arrangement and assembly) of such content is protected by applicable copyright and/or other intellectual property laws and may not be used without the written permission of TEVA, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions or expressly in the text on the Site. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any TEVA intellectual property (including, but not limited to any patent, trademark, trade name, copyright material or trade secret).
- Subject to compliance with the Terms and Conditions, you may download material displayed on the Site for non-commercial, personal use only, provided you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the materials or as specified on the Site. You may not, however, distribute, copy, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, extract, re-utilise sell, use or otherwise exploit the content of the Site, including the text, images, audio, and video, for public or commercial purposes. TEVA neither warrants nor represents that your use of material displayed on the Site will not infringe rights of third parties.
- Images of people or places displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, TEVA. The use of these images by you, or anyone else authorized by you, is prohibited unless specifically permitted by these Terms and Conditions or as provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorized use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and communications regulations and statutes. You are also advised that TEVA will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including the seeking of criminal prosecution in appropriate cases.
- The trade marks, logos and service marks displayed on the Site (collectively the "Trade Marks"), including Teva and Copaxone are registered and unregistered trade marks of TEVA and others. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right to use any Trade Marks without the written permission of TEVA or such third party that may own the Trade Marks.
- TEVA has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or any other sites linked to the Site (Third Party Sites). Teva does not endorse or approve the content of any Third Party Site and will not have any liability in connection with any such Third Party Site. Your linking to any Third Party Sites is at your own risk.
- While TEVA uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up to date information in the Site, TEVA makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, as to its accuracy. TEVA shall not be held responsible for any action taken based on the information presented on the Site, and all users of the Site agree that access and use of the Site is at the user's own risk. TEVA assumes no liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content of the Site. Any content or information received on or via this Site should not be relied upon for important personal, financial or business decisions and you should consult an appropriate professional for advice which is specifically tailored to your circumstances.
- Your use of and browsing in the Site are at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for, and all risk or loss resulting from, your use and/or downloading of, or referring to or relying on any material contained on this Site. You agree that neither TEVA nor any other party involved in creating, producing, hosting or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive or other damages arising out your access to, or use of, the Site or its contents and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto, whether based on contract, tort or otherwise. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS". To the fullest extent permissible by law, ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT ARE EXCLUDED.
- TEVA makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that the Site or the server which makes it available will be compatible with your equipment or free from defects, including but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. TEVA also assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses or bugs that may infect your computer equipment or other property, or any tampering, unauthorised access, intervention, alteration or use, fraud, theft, technical failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or delay, on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video or audio from the Site or any other event or occurrence which corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness and integrity or proper conduct of any aspect of this web site or your equipment. There are certain inherent risks in using the internet and the World Wide Web.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, neither TEVA nor any of its directors, employees, affiliates or other representatives will be liable for loss or damages arising out of or in connection with your use of, or your inability to use, the materials on the Site, and/or facilities or services offered through this Site, any error in the provision of this Site or any computer virus transmitted through this website including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, economic or consequential loss or damages, loss of data, income, profit or opportunity, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties, even if TEVA has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages, or where such loss or damages arise from TEVA�s negligence or where reasonably foreseeable.
- Any communication or material you transmit to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any data, questions, comments, suggestions, or the like is, and will be treated as, nonconfidential and non-proprietary. Anything you transmit or post may be used by TEVA or its affiliates for any purpose, including, but not limited to, reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. Furthermore, TEVA is free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques contained in any communication you send to the Site for any purpose whatsoever including, but not limited to, developing, manufacturing, marketing, and selling products using such ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques.
- TEVA reserves the right to change the content, presentation, performance, user, facilities and availability of any part of the Site at is sole discretion, including these Terms and Conditions and you should check these Terms and Conditions regularly for any changes.
- The Site is controlled and operated by TEVA from Ireland. TEVA does not make any representation that materials and/or the facilities or services offered through the Site are appropriate or suitable for use in countries other than Ireland, or that they comply with any legal or regulatory requirements of such other countries. In accessing this Site, you do so at your own risk and on your own initiative, and are responsible for compliance with local laws, to the extent that any local laws are applicable. If it is prohibited to make this Site, the materials, and/or facilities or services offered through this Site or any part of them, available in your country, or to you (whether by reason of nationality, residence or otherwise), this Site, the materials and/or facilities or services offered through this Site or any part of them are not directed at you.
- These terms and conditions of use shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ireland, and you hereby agree for the benefit of TEVA, and without prejudice to the right of TEVA to take proceedings in relation to these terms and conditions of use before any other court of competent jurisdiction, that the courts of Ireland shall have jurisdiction to hear and determine any action or proceedings that may arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions of use, and for such purposes you irrevocably submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
- Any waiver of any provision of these terms and conditions must be in writing and signed by TEVA to be valid. A waiver of any provision hereunder shall not operate as a waiver of any other provision, or a continuing waiver of the same provision in the future. If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions to be void or unenforceable for any reason, then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of the court's finding without affecting the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.